Experience Glastonbury’s iconic site in a new and unique way this summer.
We’re recruiting teams of shop volunteers to join us for five to six days at a time for the following dates:
- Worthy Pastures – Week 1 (20 July – 26 July)
- Worthy Pastures – Week 2 (27 July – 2 August)
- Worthy Pastures – Week 3 (3 August – 9 August)
- Worthy Pastures – Week 4 (10 August – 16 August)
- Worthy Pastures – Week 5 (17 August – 23 August)
- Worthy Pastures – Week 6 (24 August – 31 August - NB this week includes an extra day)
We are thrilled to announce we are recruiting volunteers to join us at Worthy Pastures, Glastonbury’s new campsite on Worthy Farm. Instead of a programme of live music, experience the iconic site, the farm, legendary landmarks, local foods and the beautiful surrounding areas.
We are looking to recruit a small team of shop volunteers for our onsite shop, but also to help out in our Joint Charities Area of the campsite, which will be run by Oxfam, WaterAid and Greenpeace. This will also involve coordinating workshops, craft making and creative activities.
We’re looking for shop volunteers who are also confident talking to people about the charities' work, and ready to get stuck in delivering activities.
Volunteers with retail or customer service experience and perhaps working with children or young people (for example teaching or delivering workshops).
We have our own crew campsite, equipped with:
- Dedicated camping areas with other festival staff from Oxfam, WaterAid and Greenpeace.
- There will be access to showers and toilets.
- An amount of meal vouchers will be available.
- Once we have power, we will be able to provide hot tea and coffee as well as sockets for mobile phone charging. We advise bringing portable chargers to this festival.