Are you tired of the status quo? Want to be part of something big? Want to influence change in your area? Sign up to campaign with Oxfam Scotland!
Oxfam is a global movement of people who refuse to live with the injustice of poverty. Our Scottish campaigns network includes people from all walks of life who have one common goal – to speak out on the big issues that feed the cycle of poverty, such as tax dodging, gender injustice and climate change.
Oxfam campaigners have tirelessly fought for a better future since 1942. Here in Scotland, our amazing campaigners have helped demand and achieve changes including setting up a Scottish Humanitarian Emergency Fund, establishing a Poverty and Inequality Commission and ensuring that Scotland isn’t helping tax dodgers. And that’s just in the last year! Join our movement to be part of the next big campaign and you can really make a difference.
In 2017 we are stronger and more passionate than ever because at Oxfam, we understand that the power of the people is greater than the people in power!
Being part of the Oxfam Scotland’s campaign network
What you get…
- Tailored training opportunities to help you get to grips with the issues that matter and develop as a campaigner
- The chance to be part of fun activities that can really make a difference
- Connection with like-minded people around the country
- Involvement with designing campaigns
- Leadership experience (if you want it!)
- Support from the Oxfam Scotland team to campaign the way you want to
What you give…
- Your time – as much or as little as you’ve got. There are activities and opportunities to suit everyone
- Your energy, passion and ideas for how we can end poverty together
Ready to be part of the movement? Sign up today.